E-cigarette explodes and wrecks house - 09/04/2019

The warning comes following a recent house fire in Kent over the weekend, which is believed to have been started by an e-cigarette that caught fire after it had been charged incorrectly.

RANA risk management are say people should read and retain the instructions for all electrical devices and that they use the correct chargers in line with the manufacturer's guidance.

Furthermore, householders are also being urged to make sure they have working smoke alarms.

[Back to news]
Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 04